Zaw Htet Aung (Mr.) @ Ka Htet is a young professional in organizational development, capacity building & social research.
Since in 2006, he started volunteering in HIV/AIDS prevention program and extended his knowledge & skills towards youth & child rights programs while working for Save the Children.
In 2012, he joined Radanar Ayar Association who works for rural development. As a member of senior management for the organization, he has to oversee the designing, implementing & evaluation of the programs delivered towards community development. Through over 5 years of working experience with Radanar Ayar Association, his skills & expertise becomes concrete on rural development, agriculture (rice production) and health.
He is still expanding his practical knowledge & skills towards human resource management, human rights, land issues & peace through working together with BadeiDha Moe, ODM & LIOH. He was graduated from Paris Graduate School of Management with International Executive Master of Business Administration in 2016.
Available Consultancy Services:
- Translation & Interpretation (English – Burmese)
- Capacity building & organizational strengthening
- Social research & analysis
- Baseline & Project-end Evaluation
- Proposal Development
Areas of Expertise:
- Human Resource Management
- Community & Rural development
- Food security & Agriculture
- HIV/AIDS prevention, care & support
- Child Rights & Youth Development
- Social Research Methodology
- Organizational Development
- Secretary & Management Advisor of Badeidha Moe (BDM)
- Consultant for Open Data Myanmar (ODM)
- Consultant for International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN)
- Consultant for AgriProFocus Myanmar
- Program Manager at Land in Our Hands (LIOH)
- Member at Young Professional for Agriculture & Rural Development (YPARD)